First time a luffing-jib tower crane from the Spanish manufacturer to be displayed at a trade show in the American continent.
Linden Comansa will participate at the upcoming 2017 ConExpo-Con/Agg trade show, which will take place from March 7-11 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. As in previous editions, Linden Comansa will exhibit along with Linden Comansa America (LCA), the manufacturer’s exclusive North American distribution and service company. The group’s booth location is G-2789 in the Gold Lot of the outdoor exhibition area at the Las Vegas Convention Center. ConExpo is one of the world’s most significant construction trade shows with more than 2,500 exhibitors and 230,000 square metres.
Visitors to the Linden Comansa booth will be able to learn about the LCL310 luffing jib crane — the first time a luffer has ever been displayed by Linden Comansa in the Americas. The Linden Comansa group will also highlight other cranes and new developments recently launched leading up to ConExpo:
• Making its first appearance ever at ConExpo, the LCL 310 luffing-jib tower crane comes in three versions: 12, 18 and 24 tonnes. Its máximum jib length is 60 metres, allowing different jib configurations for maximum reaches every 5 metres. This luffing-jib crane, with a compact design and reduced out-of-service position is ideal for use in cities or congested job sites.
• Although not displayed in Las Vegas, the LCL700 luffer will be another good reason to visit Linden Comansa’s booth. This new model, the largest luffing-jib crane in the Linden Comansa lineup, will be officially launched just a few weeks before ConExpo and will be offered in 50 and 64 tonne versions. The virtues of the LCL700 make this crane to fit perfectly in the US and Canada markets, as well as in the large cities of Latin America. Therefore, Linden Comansa expects to receive many information requests from the ConExpo attendees.
• Large flat-top tower cranes have been traditionally most common in North America, and also Linden Comansa’s most successful in the region. Therefore, the 21LC335 and 21LC550 models will be highlighted during the show, as they have been recently upgraded and optimized to load up to 20 and 25 tonnes respectively.
• The 21LC450 crane is another recently developed flat-top model with a good reception in the North American market. Linden Comansa will be spreading this model, with maximum load capacity of 25 tonnes, of which some units have already been delivered to the West Coast.
• The 3000 Series of flat-top tower cranes consists of two models with heavy maximum loads, from 32 to 90 tonnes. These cranes cover the necessities of the industrial and infrastructure construction market, not only in the Americas but in the entire world.
• The LC1600 Series features an integrated tower top and counter-jib into one component. With maximum loads from 8 to 12 tonnes, its three models are already having a strong entry in many Latin American countries.
With a wide variety of recently introduced Linden Comansa models, the ConExpo visitors will have more equipment choices to select from to better meet their next project or their local market needs — whether from North or Latin America, where the majority of trade show visitors will be from due to the show’s U.S. location.
Bill Carbeau, Linden Comansa America’s Vice President of Business Development anticipates a busy show: “The North American market remains upbeat, many projects are ready to be released, and analysts are predicting positive growth within our industry. Therefore, we encourage contractors to visit our booth so we can better inform them about the capabilities of our cranes that can improve productivity, along with the outstanding service and support that has built our reputation.”
According to Martín Echevarría, Sales Manager at Linden Comansa, “a lot of ConExpo visitors will come from Central and South America, and even from the other side of the world. In our booth they will learn how our wide range of tower cranes would be able to help them in any type of construction project. Linden Comansa offers cranes with maximum loads from 4 to 90 tonnes, all of them easy to erect and maintain, and featuring the latest hoist technology that will allow our customers to boost productivity”.
The upcoming display will be Linden Comansa and Linden Comansa America’s fifth consecutive participation at ConExpo. Linden Comansa America was founded in 2002 to service NAFTA countries with sales, engineering, training as well as parts and service support. Its facility, located in Pineville near Charlotte, North Carolina, includes the main North American sales and support offices as well as a large warehouse for tower crane components, spare parts and technical training.